Monday, May 31, 2010

Lost and found

Have you ever lost a child? If you haven't, I don't recommend it!! I lost Alex at a friends apartment. Instead of waiting for us she went ahead to the apartment, only she couldn't find it. If that was bad enough this apartment is several buildings connected together so there are several apartment buildings she can access without going out side. It is such a maze that pizza delivery refuse to deliver there!

She was lost for about 15-20mins. My friend found her. She ended up 2 buildings over and then went outside and was trying to get back into the building but couldn't. I was at the point that if we didn't find her now i was going to call the police for help.

Alex was crying. She was scared. I was too!!! I was certain no one had taken her or anything. But it is still scary. I hope she learned from all of this, I really do!! Man that was scary for me. I think I grew a few more gray hairs and aged a few years!!

So we got a site at a seasonal camp ground. We bought the in laws trailer and we are going to camp there all summer (when we are not working). We bring the trailer up on Saturday. I am so excited. All this stuff going through my head...got to get this and got to get that. I hope this will be as much fun as I think it will be.

Sorry I missed your call I was at the trailer! LOL

Alex was showering and I told her to make sure she washed her feet and bum really well. Alex got upset because if she washed her feet 1st them her bum would smell like feet and if she washed for bum 1st then her feet would smell like bum.

Where does she come up with this stuff??


No comments:

Post a Comment