Wednesday, February 25, 2009

cut throat camping

So I spent last night with Alex. Taking ehr temperature and waking her to give her medicine. If that wasn't bad enough I had to get up at 6:30 to book a camp site!

The camp site...
You can book camp sites 6 months (to the day) in advance. So we want to arrive on July 25, so camp sites for July 25 are available to book starting today. Of all the 16 sites we wanted 2 were left to book for July 25. A 3rd OK one was available as well. I sat at the computer from 6:30 on trying to book them (you can book them starting at 7am, but I start early, just in case). Click on our 1st choice right at 7am on the noise and it was taken. Try our 2nd choice and it was taken. So I choice the 3rd choice and got that one.

I looked 10 mins later and you can not book any site at the camp ground with electricity starting July 25, they are all booked up. Lucky we got what we did!

So we will go camping for a week this summer. We have a 1975 trailer. It has gold curtains with the little pom poms on it. It like stepping into Austin Powers, LOL I love it! So much better then a tent. Plus because it is old it isn't a big deal if the kids track in mud and what not.

So Alex is still sick. This morning she was 103. Now she is hanging around 100-101. She is happy that she got to stay in her PJ's all day. It was the highlight of her day!!

Tomorrow should be interesting. I have to work 7am -1. Dh is working afternoons so he will have to get up with her and decide if she stays or goes to school. I am thinking she should stay home. Just to be sure she is over this. But I guess Dh will have to decide tomorrow.

Alex hasn't clued in that tonight is sparks yet. I know she is going to be upset when she realises she missed it. But what can you do.

Q:

How many women with
PMS does it take to change a light
bulb?



Woman'sAnswer:


One!
ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? because no one else in this house knows HOW

to change a light bulb! They
don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for

THREE DAYS before they figured it out.
And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the

stinkin' light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand
on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH
IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER
THE FREAKING LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER

PICKS UP OR CARRIES
OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATEDFROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT

ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!
IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES
THE TOILET PAPER ROLL !!


I'm sorry.

What was the question?

Just a short one today. I probably won't post again until Friday. Tomorrow is pretty busy for me. TTFN


3 comments:

  1. How did you get into my home to hear the last lecture I gave the kids LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you get to see me comments back to you, but your kids called me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha you have a funny blog keep up the writing Dandy!
    Alliecat

    ReplyDelete