Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sicko

My poor pookie is sick. She has a fever and is coughing. She isn't eating or drinking.

She hasn't thrown up yet but she is hoping she does. Reason being is last time she was sick, she was choosing what colour Popsicle to eat and was excited because she knew that meant her barf would be that colour.

Least she has something to look forward too.

She is hanging out on the couch today. She is all covered up. She is always hot so to see her complaining that she is cold, well that's just not her.

Dh made homemade hamburgers for the 1st time the other night (they sucked!! They had no flavour! But don't tell him that) So now he wants one of those tupperware hamburger makers. (I need am eye rolling smilie!). Like he is going to make them again. I hope he doesn't make them again!!

Hey for great and easy hamburgers, mix ground beef, box of stuffing, an egg and a dash or 2 of whorshire sause. yum yum!!

Tomorrow I have to get up at 6:30am. Our summer vacation is depending on it! You see you book your camp site up to 6mths in advance and I need to book ours. We plan on going July 25. I looked today because I thought I would book it a day early and then it was done. Well all the camp sites we want are all booked already!! Only one is still available and you can't book it until tomorrow at 7am. So I am in a race tomorrow morning to book that site. If someone gets it before me, well I don't know what we will do. I do this every year.

So Dh has decided to work straight midnights (untill there isn't midnights anymore. Could be a week, could be 2 months ~ who knows!) This allows me to work more. Dh has been on afternoons for the last 2 weeks and I have worked 4 shifts. Turned down many. 2 weeks before when he was on midnights I worked 11 shifts. So on one hand I am excited I can work more. But on the other hand, it sucks him being on midnights. Alex will love it because she can take over his side of the bed!! LOL

Little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

Little Johnny waves his hand, 'Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!'

Miss Rogers:'All right, little Johnny, what is your multi-syllable word?'

Little Johnny says, 'Mas-tur-bate.'

Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, little Johnny, that's a mouthful.'

Little Johnny says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob".

Hey if yoru reading this, will you send a comment. Even if it just said I read it. I am wondering how many people read this. Thanks!!

So I had to pick up a prescription today and the cute Pharmicist was working. He doesn't have a ring on his finger (course neither do I so that doesn't mean anything). I wonder if DH will let me date him on the side?? Probably not. Oh well I can drool.

Remember it's OK to read the menu as long as you eat at home!

Oh yes, I only ate out once last week. Thats was friday night, Alex had a sparks thing at the mall. We wouldn't really have time to eat at home and make it there so we grabed something quick at the mall.

I am eating out on Thursday, but that is my night to take Big D and his siblings out for dinner. I do that 1-2 x a month.

Eating once a week is far better then 4-5 times a week. Well it isn't better, I hate cooking and enjoy eating out. But it does save money.

Oh speaking of saving money, Dh now wants me to put money down on the mortage each pay. He really is wreaking my free loading!!

Oh well, thats all for now. don't forget to comment to say you read it. Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. Trying again - I couldn't get my comment to post yesterday so this one is much shorter.
    Zeddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried yesterday too....LOVE your blog! Keep it up!
    luvmyboyz

    ReplyDelete