Monday, February 23, 2009

Seinfeld

I feel like Seinfeld. This is a blog about nothing. Went to the coffee shop today? That's an entry in yoru blog!

Well I worked all weekend so Alex spent all weekend with Dad. You can tell. She is trying to get me with all his crappy jokes. Like this morning we are at the Doctors and there is a sign on the wall. She asked me to read it to her. So I told her to read it herslef and she did with a little help. Then she asked me to read after she did. I did and she laughed because she got me to read it. Then 2 minutes later she asked me to read it again. Trying to see how many times she can get me to read it.

Alex ~ mom I know how to spell stinky. Want to hear me spell it??? p-o-o-p. (groan!)

Last night Alex was crying in bed. She was crying because no one else (that she knows) has sensitivity issues. She is the only one in her class that has problems wearing socks and snow pants. Everyone else is normal but her. Everyone thinks she is weird.

My poor little pookie. Breaks your heart. However she has so far in the last little while. She really has!

I talked to Alex about Grandma babysitting her over the summer (because of me working and Dh working 5 days a week now). She said I didn't have to worry about her, she would be fine with Grandma. I assured her I wasn't worried about her, I was worried about Grandma!! She said, "Don't worry Mom, I'll take it easy on Grandma." Oh what a cutie!

Alex ~ ANYONE KNOW WHERE FATTY IS? NOT YOU MOM, I AM LOOKING FOR THE CAT!

Sigh, thanks for clearing that up!

We did our taxes this morning. For the 1st time ever I owe!! $100. Now if owing $100 isn't enough I had to listen to DH all the way home...You know if you just blah blah blah...or you could blah blah blah ... it wouldn't be to hard to blah blah blah.

Then he tops it with, "you know when it comes to money you are your own worse enemy!" Well that isn't exactly a news flash!! Any moron who knows me knows that. He says it like its news or something. blah blah blah!

Me~You have no idea how becoming a parent changes you
DH~Clearly or else you would have bought a wig!

(I lost about 3/4 of my hair when I was pregnant and it never came back. Dh and I are in a race to see who will be bald 1st)

As I type this Fat Tony (my 30+ LB cat) is on the back of the couch behind me, purring and doing his paw thing on the back of my head. It isn't relaxing.

So thats all for now. I know as soon as I hit publish I will think of something else to type.

Wanna hear a dirty joke? A little boy falls into the mud
Wanna hear a clean joke? He takes a bath with bubbles
Wanna hear a dirty joke? Bubbles is Michal Jackson.


No comments:

Post a Comment