Monday, April 19, 2010

club house + fat ass = bad idea!

Yesterday while I was cooking supper Alex was cleaning out her club house. When supper was ready she asked if WE could eat in there. I said no because there is no tables or chairs. Alex said, "but Mom I just spent all that time cleaning it so you would!"

Fine!

I tossed a plastic table and chairs up to her. Then I had to climb the rope ladder to get up into the clubhouse (while I was still wearing my church clothes). Broke the rope ladder (in my defense, the rope ladder was there before we moved in. So it is over 10 years old. 10+ years of spring/summer/fall/winter and kids playing on it)

So we ate. Then I had to figure out how I was getting down. So slide it was. Well my leg locked and did some weird hop jump stumbling at the bottom. Alex of course is laughing her butt off.

So I have concluded that club house with rope ladder and slide + big @ss = very very bad idea!!

Today I just took 2 full garbage bags of toys out of the play room. These toys were the $ store ones, broken ones and the crap. Well you can't even tell I took anything out of there!! Scissors!! We are always looking for scissors. I fond 6 pairs and I haven't even got into the cleaning/organizing part yet!

Tomorrow I will organize it. I am sure I will get at least one more full bag, probably 2! Long over due!!

And how stupid am I? Last week I noticed I was almost out of mouse for my hair so I bought some. Got home and realized I somehow got hair spray instead. Put that away for later. Go out today to buy mouse. Get home and I got freaking hair spray again!! I swear it said mouse on it in the store!!

Sigh!!

Hey I have stuck to a budget for 2 weeks now. I am so proud of myself! I have not used visa once (normally I spend all my money that I make, then use visa and DH ends up paying it off) I can't count how many times I have said, "Nope sorry - it isn't in the budget.". I know 2 weeks of budgeting isn't too impressive, but I am impulsive. It is good for me.

Plus my nails have been long enough for me to bite them for 4 days now and I haven't bit them. I have been biting my nails since birth!! I tell you I am thinking about biting them 24/7. As I type my nails are hitting the keys instead of my figures and it is driving me nuts. I so want to bite them!

I have lost 10lbs and managed to keep it off for a month. I had wanted to lose another 10 before months end but I don't think that is going to happen. So I will try to lose 10lbs before the end of may.

Did you make it all the way to the end? In case you did here is a joke for you...2 cannibals were eating a clown. 1 cannibal says to the other - does this taste funny to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment